The Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder is a professional quality digital recorder that features the ability to connect to the computer for emailing, file organization, dictation, and more via high-speed USB. 32MB of built-in flash memory is included as well as a memory card duo slot for expansion.
A large LCD, compact design, voice operated recording, multiple recording formats, and more make the ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder a great choice for professionals, students, and anyone else who needs to remember personal notes, conversations, meetings, interviews, and more.
Store up to 11 hours and a half hours of voice recording on the included 32MB of Built-in Memory which can be recorded on over and over again without loss of quality. You can choose to upgrade your memory and buy a memory stick for even more recording time (Memory Stick Pro not Compatible)
This recorder contains both a built-in microphone and a 23mm playback speaker so it is compact and ready to go at anytime without having to carry around accessories.
Connect to PC
Using the supplied software and USB cord, you can easily connect to your PC for downloading, organizing, emailing, and dictation (Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred Voice to Print Software)
Multiple Recording Modes
Recording in ST, STLP, LP, and SP gives you the flexibility you need to store the maximum amount of digital files of the quality you specify.
Ease of Use
Including over 300 personally named folders to organize your recordings (setup on PC), you have total control over organizing your voice recordings.
Voice Operated Recording saves battery life by automatically ceasing to record during pauses and starting again without missing a beat.
Finding the digital voice files you need and organizing is easy with the large , easy-to-read LCD
- Hybrid Storage -- 32MB Flash/Memory Stick PRO™ Duo Slot --- records dictation on built-in Flash Memory or small, compact, high capacity Memory Stick® Duo and Pro™ Duo media cards, and allows recorded cards to be readily distributed for processing; different cards in capacities from 32MB to 512MB can be inserted into the unit for different applications.
- Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking™ Preferred Voice to Print Software to easily convert your recorded files into text.
- New STLP Recording Mode Up to 2 Hours 45 Minutes Recording Time Offers a longer recording time while maintaining 2-channel recording.
- Up to 11 Hours 35 Minutes Recording Time (LP Mode)
- Over 300 Personalized Folders on each Memory Stick media card provides ability to organize message folders by type, such as Sales Letters, Customer Service Replies, Memos, Action Items, Personal, and more, offering the ultimate in efficiency and versatility.
- Built-in Stereo and Directional Microphones for extra convenience, eliminates the need for an external microphone.
- USB 2.0 Compatible via USB port on a PC.
- Digital Voice Up® and VOR (Voice Operated Recording) stops the recording during silent pauses, saving valuable recording time, then begins recording again without missing a single syllable thanks to the digital buffer.
- Recording Monitor Function Allows the user to listen to the recording level by using headphone while unit is recording.
Flash Memory 32MB3 (Memory Stick® Media)
ST: 1 Hr 25 Min; STLP: 2 Hrs 45 Min; SP: 4 Hrs 20 Min; LP: 11 Hrs 45 Min (on built-in Flash)
Input(s): External Mic JackOutput(s):
Earphone Mini Jack USB Port Memory Stick® Media Card Slot
Power Requirements: DC 3V with "AAA" x 2 BatteryBattery Life (Approx.):
Record: ST: 8 Hrs; STLP: 9 Hrs 30 Min; SP: 9 Hrs 30 Min; LP: 10 Hrs 30 Min2
Speaker Unit: 1.1" (28mm) dia.
1.18" x 4.23" x .067" (36.6 x 107.5 x 16.9mm)
3.39 oz (96g) with Battery/Memory Stick® Media Card Sony ICD-MX20 SonyICD-MX20